- Conforming Loans
- Conventional Loans
- FHA Loans
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Jumbo Loans
- Refinance Advisor
- VA Loans
Make no mistake, there’s quite a lot involved when you get a mortgage. You wouldn’t be visiting our site if it were possible to fill out a one-page application and get the best loan check cut the same day. But don’t worry, we do the heavy lifting so that you can concentrate on your life rather than the mortgage loan!
Getting a home loan involves these four major steps.
- Step one: Decide on your maximum loan amount
- This is a function of a couple things. How much of a monthly payment can you afford? And given your unique credit and employment history, income and debt, and goals, how much will a lender loan you? You can get a good idea of your preferred payment amount using the calculators on our website. And we can guide you to the right loan amount and best program for you when you answer a few questions. Because lender guidelines are fairly standard, we can give you a good idea of how much you can borrow after a short conversation.
- Step two: Complete a pre-qualification
- This is where we can begin to save you money. You will supply details about your current job, assets, and residence history. You’ll provide information on your employment, asset, and residence history. We will get your credit report and score (with your permission. After we’ve reviewed this information, we’ll provide a pre-qualification letter. Be careful with this letter — it can be a useful tool when you make your offer! Your real estate agent should use your pre-qual (as they may call it) to make the best offer on the home you choose. The pre-qual letter gives you buying clout! While you’re shopping for your new home, we are finding the best loan for you.
- Step three: Apply Now! Don’t worry, we make it easy!
- Once you have made an offer and it’s been accepted, it’s time to apply for the loan. It couldn’t be easier, and you can apply right here on our website. At the end of this step, we will order an appraisal of your new home.
- Step four: Funding
- Your REALTOR® and the seller’s will coordinate to designate an escrow/title company to handle the funding of your loan once it has been approved. We’ll work with this company to ensure the papers your lender will need are available, and you will probably}likely sign everything at their officeWe coordinate with this company on your date of closing. Because you won’t have to worry about these details, you can concentrate on the move, paint colors, new carpet, and the details involved in moving into a new home.
You’ve answered some few questions, provided lots of information, applied online, and before you know it, you’re deciding when to move in! We take care of all the loan details so you can spend your time finding the new home that’s right for you.
Unsure of the loan program that’s right for you? Give us a call at (303) 443-5575, we answer questions about different types of loans every day.